-
May 7th, 2022, 05:33 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Why are you watching porn?
Hey guys! Could you please tell me why do y'all watching porn? Thanks in advance for your answers!
-
May 7th, 2022, 06:21 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Why are you watching porn?
Hello. I watch porn simply because it really gives me a lot of pleasure and helps me escape from a lot of everyday problems and responsibilities. By the way, I advise you to read this article about why we watch porn Why Aren’t You Watching Babes Porn? – Naked Male celebrities
Here you will find a lot of useful and interesting information.
I hope my advice will be useful to you and you will learn something new.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks